Stop arguing with unreasonable people! They are basically arguing with themselves and the demonic influence is drawing you into the drama to distract and derail you.
LEARN TO AVOID THESE KINDS OF CONVERSATIONS!!! Cuz WHO the actual fool here—and how can anyone else tell? The one under the influence of the spirit of Nabal? Or you? Asking for myself, CHIEF.
Here’s Nabal’ story.
ALSO: Read these scriptures.
- Proverbs 26:4
- Proverbs 3:30
- Proverbs 29:11
- James 3:17
- Romans 12:18-19
Not a priority for you to take time and search the scriptures to read (starting with these)? No problems! Here’s the summary.
- Abigail’s husband Nabal had a lot of wealth, and it just so happened that David (preKing/post Goliath) and his band of merry man swooped down in Nabal’s neck of the woods to get a little help after fighting all the battles on King Saul’s grouchy behalf and the people of Israel and Judah. Nabal, being a douche, really clowned and David ALMOST KILT HIM ON THE SPOT. But the wifey saved Nabal (who name means foolish and churlish and rude and mean). Abigail worked it out; Nabal got drunk and died, Abigail went and began a situationship with David Cuz…well. That’s another blogpost. Anyway, the spirit of Nabal is a FOOL. Can’t tell you NOTHING. Ever.
The rest of those scriptures tell you:
- You look like a fool when you argue with one.
- Smart/wise people shut it.
- God expects you to stop being a jerk even to other jerks.
- All you can do is lol you can do. If they want to stay aggy, you let God handle that–not YOU.
To make a long thing medium? Don’t be no fool–and PLEASE stay away from even LOOKING WRONG (the word says abstain from the very appearance of evil). Got it? Good!