If you give freely, God gives freely. Simple as that. What you put out there you get back. That’s why I stay casting my bread. It always floats back.
And I NEVER REGRET GIVING OPENLY. Even if regret crosses my mind, I repent and ask for forgiveness IMMEDIATELY. God ain’t never repented about saving me. So what I look like regretting GIVING somebody something that ain’t eternal or even MINE?
Some of you are eating your seed before it takes root cuz you wanna give today and see the blessing today. How you eating it?
– By speaking on your giving publicly (bragging, sharing for clicks and likes)
– By being stingy with your giving (you didn’t give what God obstructed you to give)
– By regretting giving as soon as Satan throws a little unpleasantness your way
– By getting angry when folks don’t hype you and kiss your butt when you gave them something
– By not being grateful that you even got something to give.
Ya heart ain’t right about giving and it shows in the lack of fruit that remains.